This year’s AGM will be held on Tuesday 28 November from 12pm in person at Yirranma Place 262 Liverpool St, Darlinghurst or online via Zoom.
This year’s AGM papers and the agenda can be found below.
- Confirmation of Member Attendance (Quorum)
- Meeting Open & Acknowledgement of Country
- Apologies & Confirmation of Proxies
- Approval of Previous Minutes (2022 AGM)
- Ballot for the Position of Chairperson
- Ballot for the Position of Deputy Chairperson
- Presentation of 2022/23 Audited Financial Statements & Auditor’s Report
- Appointment of Auditor (2023/2024)
- Ballot for Positions as Ordinary Board Members
- CEO Report & Presentation of 2023 Annual Report
- Returning Officer’s Report
- Additional Business & Member Feedback
- Closing Statements
Youth Action is the peak body for young people and youth services in NSW.
Youth Action acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Country throughout Australia. We understand that sovereignty was never ceded and recognise their continuing connection to lands, languages, waters, and cultures.
Designed with WordPress.com | All Content is © Youth Action NSW unless otherwise stated | ABN: 17 209 492 539