Our members are at the heart of what we do. A collective of diverse students, activists, youth workers, service providers, organisations and individuals from across NSW. Our membership base drives our work and makes us a strong, productive peak body.
Become a member today. With a strong and engaged membership network, we have the collective power to advocate for better outcomes for young people and the services that support them.
Youth Action members are connected to a community of young people and youth workers in NSW. Members engage with the governance of the organisation by voting and submitting nominations for our Board.
Why join Youth Action?
- Connect with a community of young people and youth workers in NSW.
- Keep updated on youth issues, policy changes, and a range of opportunities for both young people and the youth sector.
- Engage in strategic advocacy on issues relating to young people and the youth sector.
- Share your voice and contribute to the development of policy and Youth Action campaigns.
- Attend Youth Action events and trainings at a discounted rate.
- Contribute to governance, exercise voting rights and AGMs and vote or nominate for the Board of Governance.
Members also receive:
- Evidence based resources on youth development and best-practice tools for your service.
- Support to deliver best practice youth work.
- Sector updates.
- Connection to Youth Action networks to hear about opportunities, news, grant openings and trainings.
Youth Action is the peak body for young people and youth services in NSW.
Youth Action acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Country throughout Australia. We understand that sovereignty was never ceded and recognise their continuing connection to lands, languages, waters, and cultures.
Designed with WordPress.com | All Content is © Youth Action NSW unless otherwise stated | ABN: 17 209 492 539