Youth Action is accountable to a community-based Board of Governance. The Board is responsible for determining Youth Action’s strategic direction and ensuring legal and financial compliance.
The various positions on the Board are outlined in the Youth Action Objects and Rules of Association, which prescribes that the Board be representative of our three membership categories.
- Chairperson, Penny Lamaro (WAGS the Dog)
- Deputy Chairperson, Leticia Quince (Young person member)
- Secretary, Lakin Agnew (RYDON)
- Treasurer, Todd Pinkerton (Individual member)
- Ordinary member, Peter Hope (Fairfield City Council)
- Ordinary member, Jack Whitney (Individual member)
- Ordinary member, Hayley Rose (Individual member)
- Ordinary member, Josephine Ng (Young person member)
- Ordinary member, Rose Lewis (Young person member)
Youth Action is the peak body for young people and youth services in NSW.
Youth Action acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Country throughout Australia. We understand that sovereignty was never ceded and recognise their continuing connection to lands, languages, waters, and cultures.
Designed with WordPress.com | All Content is © Youth Action NSW unless otherwise stated | ABN: 17 209 492 539